5/18/22 Forty Thieves Game of the Day

barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED

Wow, that is a very winnable game. Enjoy!

The game number is 2103654010.

Comments

• Don't play Forty Theives, but love seeing you online. Have a great time!

• It's an extremely winnable game, even I managed it. ;) :D

• I think I'll just play it every day-and live under the delusion that I'm a good 40 Thieves player.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2022 99.76.46.40

Wow -part 2! Today's (5/20/22) game is WINNABLE!

Game # is 993854293

• Also winnable- everyone getting 104! This game # 1032850080

• I should just change the name of this post to WINNABLE Forty Thieves' Games-

Game # 1150338674

• barzonymous, maybe you're just getting really, really good! :)

• I am not good at this game-these are really easy games. Try them. On a couple, you have less than 20 cards remaining and suddenly, they all just line up.

• I'm wondering if Jim / David "loosened" the card shuffle for Forty Thieves. I didn't used to win as many games as recently. Not complaining! Or I've practiced enough that I pay more attention to what I'm doing now. Happy day every one.

• It was fun while it lasted-just lost two.

• That restored my faith in my ability. Hadn't won a 40 Thieves game for awhile. Thanks Barz!

• OldDudeInKyotoFuOldDudeInKyotoFu REGISTERED
    edited July 2022 117.109.105.226

@sierrarose Don't forget that random distributions can and will result in series of the same values being generated (i.e. tossing coins can result in long series of either Tails or Heads) but in the long run the overall probability will reassert itself. I'm a seriously addicted Forty Thieves player, and many times I've experienced a sudden burst of winnable hands, usually followed by a looong drought. One memorable weekend, I won something like 6 out of 10 games! Of course, your skill may indeed play a part, so it's difficult to say exactly what's happening, but the overall probability for 40T is something like 1 in 16 games. Most hands are not winnable, no matter how good you get.

• As technology advances, simple help ways for internet-connected devices are developed. The founder of the business develops a variety of support solutions to make it simpler to respond to the diverse needs of each user. As a result, this is what inspired words from letters to be created.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2022 99.76.46.40

Have I got fun 40 Thieves game for all of you... It may make you feel like a 40 Thieves expert. Aces just float up. At one time, I had 4 open spaces.

https://greenfelt.net/fortythieves?game=123273863

Enjoy!

• Oh, look... @almaflores wants her random, completely off topic, comment deleted. See "words from letters" @jim and @david

• I noticed she registered just to post that. So charming.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...