When we click for the next card - two cards click together. Please correct. THANK YOU!!

Game: klondike
Game #: 1752281433
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.54 Safari/537.36 Edg/101.0.1210.39
Window: 1338x603
JS-Version: 2022-04-26_21:16:14_-0700_6d43c52f8435257fc2fd0d26bbc5c6c30b81c46d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• @Flowers2023 You really REALLY need to get some new material. This bit you keep playing has grown tiresome.

Do you truly hope or believe that posting the same issue TWENTY-FOUR times in 6 months is accomplishing anything?!?!? And more importantly, have you read any of the replies to your prior 23 posts???? -- including one where Jim (one of our gracious hosts) asked you for a video showing the problem happening. Let's say for the sake of argument that you are hitting a legitimate bug. He and David have no chance of diagnosing the problem much less fixing it if all you provide is a the same stupid title over and over again!

So either provide some useful evidence or steps to reproduce, or give it a rest.
    THANK YOU!!

• @DeusExMachina , well said. It's a shame that it goes on deaf ears.

• Since this person probably does not read comments after posting this over and over, she/he probably won't see this either. But excellent post, @DeusExMachina.

• anybody need some chapstick?

• I thought other people were posting the same comment was why there were so many. I also had the problem with 2 cards moving when I clicked for the next card. I thought it was me. I cleaned my mouse, I tried to be very deliberate in making sure I only had one click, the problem went away. I don't know if it was my mouse was sticking and clicking for the next card when I released. I don't eat at my computer so I don't know why the mouse would be like that but I don't have a problem anymore

• oh snap Deus...you Will Smithed him

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...