β€Ί

Awesome to have the option to non holiday card face!

Game: klondike
Game #: 1088606772
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 9_3_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/601.1.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Mobile/13G36 Safari/601.1
Window: 1024x671
JS-Version: 2022-03-05_16:22:22_aceffb83ebf0013d465c5d90b436227841c20d9c

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

I was very happy to see the added "opt" out of holiday decor card faces. Whoever made this possible should be commended and extended a HUGE thank you! My eyes aren't what they used to be so I'm VERY grateful to have the options to choose. You are really awesome to do that. Also I'd like to mention the other new option to NOT see "anonymous "πŸ˜»πŸ‘πŸ˜·πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ’£πŸžπŸ–₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ™πŸΏπŸ‘πŸ‘€

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We added the β€œNormal Cards” button many years ago due to even more years of complaints! We’re glad you found it! As for the anonymous checkbox, that’s only a year or so old. It’s really unclear to me what do do about anonymous players. We fully support being anonymous, but having everyone that is anonymous share the same name/account is confusing at best.

Have fun,
    -@jim

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

• FatPokeyFatPokey REGISTERED
    edited April 2022 97.94.235.234

@Jim. It's funny you say that about the "normal" cards option being there for years. This is 1st I've seen it. Feeling like a dunderhead. Since I'm using different devices recently, seems the display also differs slightly. Neither option show on computer, but kindle and I-pad (Apple) have both options all of a sudden.. Maybe computer has older version of game? Maybe I need to update? (Just got new glasses too, which could explain a lot, lol)
    Anyway Jim, thank you so much for caring about us and the continued improvements. This really is the best version available out there. And I'm totally hooked!
    I appreciate your efforts and now regret any previous complaints, and apologize.
    You make your days meaningful by putting out positives and filling up your "karma" pool.
    Best,
    Liz
    πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦βœŒπŸ»οΈβœŒπŸ» (pray Ukraine peace)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home β€’ Feature RequestsComment As ...