Please correct my name to: Joan Of Arc

URL: /faq

---Please correct my name to: Joan Of Arc (thank you)

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Please correct my name to: Joan Of Arc

• PtownpapaPtownpapa REGISTERED
    edited August 2021 24.236.180.220

My Lady, Maid of Orleans - the power to modify you rightful address is in your hand. The incorrect will live on, you just will not use it. Signoff the old and re-create yourself in the proper image. I.E. scrap "Joam..." and create your new avatar without the spelling error and with the spaces. The gear wheel, top of screen far right (Account Options) Play on mon Sainte

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited August 2021 119.18.0.239

Hi @JoamOfArc go to account settings to change your user name. Here’s the link: https://greenfelt.net/account

Hi @Ptownpapa the greenfelt dashboard is slightly different for different devices. On my device, the gear wheel symbol takes the user to profile preferences where users can tweak their notifications and change their profile picture, but they cannot change their user name. Instead they have to go to Account Settings. It’s a bit quicker than logging off and creating a new profile. Cheers 🙂

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Click here to change your username.

https://greenfelt.net/account

Have fun,
    -@jim

• How about that! I learned something very useful and simple to use. I guess I never read the fine print.

• PtownpapaPtownpapa REGISTERED
    edited August 2021 24.236.180.220

Number 1 - I.E. #1 in the FAQ's is "How do I change my username or password"
    I am embarrassed.
    Letter to all: Read the FAQ's

• Ptownpapa..off subject here but I like your new picture. Very pretty. :)

• Thank you - the ships are the Nina and the Pinta, the berthing fees for 500 years were astronomical.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...