green felt bugs has interrupted my games at least 7 times in the past 2 days. WHY???????????????????

Game: spider1
Game #: 1932335377
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Window: 1349x613
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Has anybody else seen them?

• Please describe in as much detail as possible... Not an unreasonable request, but I sure don't see any such description. As long as nobody knows what the bugs are, how can they eradicate them?

• A fruit fly just ran across my computer screen. Fortunately, I wasn't playing any games of the day at the time. :D I blame summer for this, though, not Green Felt.

• As we all know, the highest level in WOW TBC Classic is 70. Getting to the top of the leaderboard is only half of the struggle. To level up, you must have enough TBC Classic Gold. among us

• Two nights ago, I played a game of Forty Thieves (104 score) and was in first place for time. Now I don’t even show up on the list…. The platform is happy to show when I am number 141 down the line for my score, but not when I’m in first place?

• nothingcuter , as time goes on and more play the same Game Number that you finished first as per day each game cycles through , and can account for people all over the time zones of the Earth , more people play and win game with better times or less moves , so you score of #1 will go down , if you had kept the game number , you can go back and check it from time to time and play it again to knock the others down a few notches. Play on , Have Fun

• Thanks, riverrat55. I don’t really care about being number one. I was just curious about the system. Nothing more. 😉

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...