Game score not shown

Game: klondike
Game #: 1001055584

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Did you accidentally click on "Give Up" and then keep playing?

• Hello barzonymous , no I tried the game 2 times and finally gave up on this game number , it was a very, very hard game , neither game was succesful at completing or for getting score to pop up on my laptop . Thanks , stay safe , hope you have better luck with this hard game

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited June 2021 119.18.1.9

Hi @riverrat55 In your screenshot the four foundations are empty. The score for the game develops as the foundations are built up by suit from Ace to King. This is probably the explanation why no score is shown.

• @fingsaint no Ace's appeared they are buried in the columns as after say 1 minute there was no other possible moves to make , Is this what you mean ? as have played Klondike for awhile and have never encountered a game where no Aces appeared ! Weird hard game ,

• Thanks anyway didn't notice new screen shot paused my game , first time this has happened with no Ace ,

• Looks like it was a hard game to crack @riverrat55 ! Yes, you didn’t have a score for this game because no Aces were uncovered so you were unable to build on the foundation piles and score points.

Although since you first posted, other players have managed to win the game so there’s a solution hiding in there somewhere.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...