3 & 4 in middle row conflict with given 3 & 4s

Game: sudoku
Game #: 1611112192
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 13505.73.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.109 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-12-02_12:44:05_a96f71bb9adb1d7c3cb7a93c75040c0a0e201e24

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• I completed the game in under 10 minutes. Half of that was figuring controls. You messed up somewhere.
    Try again...good luck

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited January 2021 119.18.3.16

Hi @nealie based on this and your previous comment I think, as @homedoggy recommends, that trying again and practise will help you get a handle on winning at sudoku. Green Felt concentrates very well on solitaire card games and sudoku is perhaps a side issue. There are other sites where sudoku games have all sorts of hints to help and will also show the final result if you get stuck.

The bad news is that often you have to put up with some advertising on these sites or pay a subscription if you want to play ad-free. The following link is one of the better apps and worth downloading if sudoku is your thing.
    https://apps.apple.com/au/app/sudoku/id286516944

• There was no conflict, although it took me 2 tries to do it. I messed up first time around, and I couldn't find my mistake, so I had to start over. Sometimes that's what it takes. Actually these are fairly easy puzzles. Long ago David said they had tried to incorporate harder puzzles, but with the particular program they are using, it wasn't possible. @fingsaint is right -- they do concentrate on the solitaire card games here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...