yesterday (10/6/20)

URL: /
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-09-18_15:09:11_-0700_19db11c83b7fe9a8d30c1b564599cc7cdea7f87c

HELLO,
Just having issues trying to contact you. I get BAD LINK or { "Code": 403, "Exception": "Invalid CSRF token. Please try again.", "Class": "Gdn_UserException"

HOW do you expect to find an issue when we are not able to CONTACT YOU? WHAT IS CSRF? PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE AND RECORDING SCORES ISNT WORKING AGAIN TOO! PLEASE STOP THIS.

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Id MUCH rather try to speak to someone instead of posting this. NOTHING gets resolved on this FORUM.

• You are being a bit harsh and exaggerating. After all this is a FREE site -- no annoying ads, no membership fees, no one in your face all the time. Yes things happen and they were off-line for awhile yesterday, but it was quickly resolved. Have you ever bothered to look at the responses to your posts? All I see from you are complaints, and sometimes things that are easily resolved -- ON YOUR END. David and Jim offer us a unique opportunity to waste our time on their FREE site. They both have lives and jobs (to earn money to pay for this site as well as support themselves and their families.) Give them the credit that is due and get off your high-horse and enjoy life! We're here to have fun. As you can tell, I'm very annoyed at people with so much negativity. I don't generally speak out this way, but it's time to stop and show a little gratitude and kindness! Thank you David and Jim.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2020 99.76.46.40

You can actually google CSRF and find out it means this:

What's CSRF?
    Cross-Site Request Forgery is an attack that forces the user to execute unwanted actions on a website during state-changing requests.

The “Invalid request due to CSRF token error.” message means that your browser couldn’t create a secure cookie, or couldn’t access that cookie to authorize your login.

Oh and this:

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 502 Bad Gateway server error response code indicates that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server.

None of that is Green Felt's fault.

Just a thought.

• Thank you for your comments kat14 & barzonymous

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2020 99.76.46.40

Can complaining people please just message David and Jim instead of yelling at them publicly. I just don't get how some people use a public forum.

You are most welcome, @riverrat55.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited October 2020 10.0.0.206

Which links are getting you this error? There was an outage on 2020-10-06 (the server just decided to turn itself off in the middle of the night :rage: and I didn't notice till hours later). And then of course a couple things didn't come back up correctly which I had to manually fix when I noticed some more hours later.

The report links appears to be working now (at least from here)…

Id MUCH rather try to speak to someone instead of posting this. NOTHING gets resolved on this FORUM.

I'm sure you would, but (and no offense) having people calling me directly is the last thing I want! :smile: And I am sure Jim feels the same. Although maybe we could sell call-in level support (for the low-low price of $1000/month or so :wink:)…

• I, for one (among many I'm sure), very much appreciate this site. It has saved my sanity more than once in the past 5 years. That it's FREE...still amazes me! Thank you, David and Jim!!

• "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." S. Beckett

• That outage did not just affect Green Felt-there were a bunch of sites down, according to https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/.

I think you should charge $5000 for personal calls.

• justhere - think I have mentioned before; no good deed goes unpunished. Hang in there David and Jim

• algal....ain't that the truth!! :smile:

• Oops...azgal...sorry. :smiley:

• Thanks, David and Jim. Don't know where you are, but my state has had lots of power outages the last day or two. (I was going to say "LOTS" but I figured we'd had enough yelling today <3 )

• My thanks too, to David and Jim.

• Thank you David & Jim, and other like-minded frequent posters (above). Who needs more kvetching when there's so much of it assaulting us from every medium. "Appreciate what you have, where you are and who you are with in this moment."

• Thanks Jim & David for giving freely of their selves to bring us this great site, free of ads, of cost to us as a free site, to allow us to escape the chaos that all of us around the world are having to deal with on a daily basis. And to all the great players around the world, that have come together as one , to have fun and play all the great games on this great free site, Thanks again Jim & David , Peace and Love to all ! Stay Safe everyone, above all else have fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...