Charles cocuzza

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1675597247

let us have some new games been playing the same forever

What would you like to see?

Comments

• There are a billion versions of each kind of game, available... you don't have to play the same game all the time.

Click on the New Game button (on the left, under the Green Felt logo), of any game. Then click on the High Scores button to see if you've played it before. Keep doing this until you get a game you don't have a score on, because you haven't played it. Or just click it five or six times. You should get a game you haven't played, by then.

Alternately, click on the yellow game number of any game. (To the right of Auto Finish.) You can enter any number from 1 to 999999999 then click Enter (on your keyboard) to play that game.

• Sage, is your middle name "Patient and Courteous?" Excellent instructions , as usual.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited February 2020 99.243.171.10

Merci beaucoup, barzonymous... I have a lot of the stuff, I post for replies, saved, so I just cut and paste. Takes about twenty seconds, with an extra ten seconds to add a soupçon of snark. Shhhhh... ;)

I took a most useful series of adult education classes in "introduction to computers", back in the last century. Basic computer knowledge, how to use all the stuff that's on a computer: word processing, spread sheets, files, the mouse, the keyboard, et cetera, et cetera. (Probably the most fateful day for me was when the teacher showed us where to find Microsoft solitaire, that used to be on computers and let us play for a few hours.) How there's at least two ways to do everything and how to look around and figure out how to do what you want to do. I don't know how anyone navigates one of these devices without some kind of instruction or training, so I can empathize with people who may not know how do everything they'd like to do, or expect a computer to do what they want without realizing they have to do stuff for that to happen, or realizing what won't or can't happen.

• I can relate to that.I class myself as semi-literate in regard to the use of computers.had thought of taking up a computer course but never got round to it.I must say.i'm not too bothered about it really.I can look up various subjects of interest and converse with my fellow solitarians..............and play solitaire.I'll settle for that and continue to play on.Time for a cup of tea and a cherry bakewell.Bye all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...