closer competition

Game: freecell
Game #: 1769325616

I would like to compete with individuals who are closer to my level. I can usually get into the 90 - 95th percentile of all who tried that game lately, but I only see my score in relation to "superstar" individuals who are consistently in the top 10. I've only been in the top 10 when there have been few players. I would like to sometimes see my position in relation to the individuals who are scoring near me.

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Trying to get my head around this. Do you mean, for example, that if you came 20th out of a total of (say) 300 attempts at a game, instead of seeing the top ten scores you would prefer the score card to show you the results from the person that came 15th down to the person that came 25th so that you can compare your result in relation to those closest in score to you?

Not sure how doable that is for @jim and @david

• Ya know ... I've had that same thought. Say if I was 95th out of 1005, who were the 5 - 10 ahead and behind me. Wondering if I'm pretty much traveling / playing with the same group of people? Perhaps not something to be displayed like the top 10, but a 'display upon user request' thing?

If not, Jim & David, I'm happy I discovered this site. <3

• Yes, that is what I meant, although I may not have said it as clearly. As to how doable that is, I cannot guess, (and, of course. rankings change by the minute). I'm happy to see the 10 best, but I would also like to see how I do over time with my closer competitors.

• @antoni0 yes, it’s an interesting proposition

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I’ve tried to do this a few times and failed. Maybe I’ll try again one day.

• Thanks for the responses. I was hesitant to post. This is far and away the best freecell game I have found. I keep on keeping at it and have improved over time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...