Rapid dealing and game playing itself.

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 2050246141
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36 Edge/18.18362
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Forty thieves is doubling and tripling flips from the deck. I'm having to use "undo" constantly to find missed opportunities for play.
Also, the game is playing itself. The game moves cards into positions at high speed (more "undo" usage necessary) where it sees fit. I like to make my own choices of strategy in my own time; otherwise, what's the point of playing?
You have some of the best soltaire choices and graphics out there. I've been playing here for years. Please look in to this issue. I don't wish to search for a new site, truly. Thank you.

Comments

• sometimes a simple"refresh" can help .. .. .. if not, try re-starting ur device, and good luck to u :)

• Thank you. I'll give it a try.

• Update: Neither suggestion helped, but thank you for the suggestions. The same issues are now happening with the Flower Garden Solitaire...bummer.

• that is a bummer, but hang in there, we have many tech savvy folks around here, hopefully someone will post a solution to ur problem soon

• Thank you much. My husband just checked it out and thinks my mouse is the problem (it's pretty old). I hope he's right! Easy fix there. Thank you again. :)

• Hello Pople.I use an old mouse and the resultant problem is that it will miss cards or doesn't pick up cards but I'm not sure that,in you'r case it's the cause of the above.Is it worth switching off you'r computer and re-trying?Hope someone will resolve this for you.Best of luck.

• Hi Graeme, Thank you. I've tried that as well and the problems keep occurring in every fresh game after restarting.

Interesting though; while playing my offline Scrabble game, I'm having the issues you've described when attempting to move the scrabble tiles. I'm thinking the culprit is being revealed. I'm going to try a new mouse in a few days. Thank you all for your input. It has truly been very helpful. :)

• To Graeme & tucsonsky,
    I wanted to let you know, a new mouse solved my problem completely! Thank you for your help. I love Forty Thieves again. Have a great day and play on!
    Thank you as well to Greenfelt for such a great website.
    Cheers

• Hello Popie,glad to hear you'r problem is solved.I should change my mouse but I have become quite attached to it.Look forward to seeing you on Forty Thieves,and yes,play on!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...