Your sudoku games sucks

How about making your sudoku gameplay response more accessible, or is there something I'm not doing right? My keyboard is up for me to type in my clue, yet, my onscreen keystrokes isn't striking......what's going on?

Comments

• Here’s an idea: how about showing a little respect? This outstanding site is created and maintained by a couple of guys out of the goodness of their hearts, with no advertisements to degrade our enjoyment of the games.
    So maybe think about a more constructive way to frame your thread than “your Sudoku game sucks.”

• I agree.The above statement is a reflection of you'r bad manners.Perhaps you could articulate you'r request in a nicer way,perhaps then the response you receive would be more helpful to you.

• I'm going with operator error.

• Well said, DeusExMachina. Jim and David do their best to maintain this site.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

It's not great on Mobile. It works much better on a computer. It's something we should really address better at some point.

• Manners and courtesy are NEVER out of fashion.

• Jim and David, THANK YOU for all you do for us "Greenfelt Addicts" :) !

• So...if you order a hamburger at a Chinese restaurant and it's not the best hamburger ever, do you blame Mr.Lee or is it your fault for not getting the wonton soup in the first place.

• User failure.

• The long answer is that a computer can't randomly shake up some numbers and come up with a Sudoku game. They have to be played and graded for difficulty and the people who do it expect to get paid. So rather than shell out a lot of money for Sudoku and crosswords...and pay for them with pop up ads...the guys decided to keep the focus on Solitaire. Most of us are glad they did

• I second that.

• AlysounAlysoun REGISTERED
    edited November 2019 71.184.85.50

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...