Cards aren’t moving fast or smoothly

Game: golf
Game #: 339952671
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.0.1 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Cards move normally at first but then start to stick and move slowly

Comments

• I tend to play all version of Golf , am not experiencing any issues , thou I do play on touch screen laptop , sometimes engaging replay on given game may help does for me when notice glitches on any game, so I can re do that particular game number. if you choose not to use give up .

• I now think it’s my touchscreen. It seems to be happening on my yahoo and Pinterest screens as well. I’ll reboot,but thanks for your input riverrat55.Your answer told me to look elsewhere and indeed it seems to be me.

• your'e welcome, hope this helps, and you get it resolved may ask someone with more technical skills, @Jim or @David, and I use google chrome , no problems when used yahoo, not familiar with other Pinterest. I also play Golf Wrap Around , and Golf Hide the Kings in FAQ if you're not familiar with those they are fun as well just each is a little different from each other. Good Luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...