I have played a game. Two or three times now. And liked it. And was about to replay it...

The game changes on me. After I go through all the trouble of choosing a game that I like. It changes on me. And I have to choose all over again. I can't replay the game that I like.😢
Stephie ... 😁

Game: freecell
Game #: 53364838
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; SM-A102U) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.132 Mobile Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• The game changes on me. After I go through all the trouble of choosing a game that I like. It changes on me. And I have to choose all over again. I can't replay the game that I like.😢
    Stephie ... 😁

• Stephie have you tried clicking on Replay after completion of your game it will be the same game, if you are playing same game multiple times in a row, or retype the number in box with game number.

• Or copy the hyperlink for the game and paste it somewhere safe. (If you don’t know how to do that, post whether you’re playing on a desktop system or mobile device and someone will talk you through it.

• Stephie, one suggestion since Deus mentioning someone may walk you through it , if you are just wanting that particular game number of Free Cell, I would suggest clicking the star to bookmark it , since that game number appears in your search browser , by bookmarking it the star will turn blue and it will send that to Bookmarks in upper right , with the three dots or bars so when you wish to play that game just go to your bookmarks , hope that helps alleviate your issue , and you can play that game as many times as you wish. Hope this helps resolve issue but Deus or others may have more help for you. Take Care, Have Fun!!!! B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...