So now you have me grouped into the 2-3 am Aug 9th group.

Game: klondike
Game #: 722853361
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.100 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• @USNHM6670 Sage kindly explained how the Green Felt timing and positioning works in response to your previous forum query. Here: https://forum.greenfelt.net/discussion/9072/error-in-game-stats

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited August 2019 99.243.157.74

So..... You reason your score is the only one with a time and date for this evening is because you're the first person to have a winning score in this game since the other nine people won the game between 3 and 4 a.m., last night. Perhaps a few kind folks here, who play Klondike faster than I can, can win this game to prove this. I'm slow at Klondike, my winning score was 23rd.

I will repeat my reply to your July 3rd complaint about your score being mixed in with scores of other dates and times and suggest to you that, although there are many people playing Green Felt, every day, we're not always playing the same games at the same times.

"You're the first person to complete this game, with a perfect score, since both grandram and glendaG123 did, at 2:55 p.m. There have not been any other players to complete this game, with a perfect score, between 2:55 p.m. and when you completed it, at 8:18 p.m. The scores are ranked by the length of time that was taken to complete the game, with a perfect score, not the time of day. There are a billion of each game so it's quite possible to play many games that have never been played by anyone else or that have only been played at a specific period in time."

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited August 2019 119.18.3.135

Hi @Sage I wasn’t speedy enough to make it into the top ten either but I’ve taken a screen shot to show that my score also turns up on the scoreboard on the 11th August.

But just to confuse matters you’ll notice that the times from the screenshot (5pm-ish) are local to me (Australian Eastern) whereas when @USNHM6670 was mentioning 2-3am slot that was probably US Central time. :)

• Thanks, @fingsaint, I didn't see your reply to @USNHM6670 before I replied, myself. People who arrive at this site, after playing on whizbang sites, are often disconcerted by the differences or the "ordinariness", here... which I, for one, love. (And, yes, this site does align itself with each player's time zone.)

• Couldn't have said it better myself, not going to talk about my score and Sage your not slow you beat me at 43rd , LOL !!!

• Thanks, @riverrat55... :) It's only a game score... :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...