Pop-up ads slowing or stopping the game - appears in lower left hand corner of screen - flashing whi

Game: klondike
Game #: 1543423444
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Flashing narrow white bar in lower left hand corner of screen and after a long time an ad with sound will appear in lower right corner; the game won't proceed til that ad has been shut down - very annoying and frustrating. There have been ads for Whataburger, now some Disney movies. Please delete this mess.

• On May 8th this was about the same issue of pop ups, and will want to inform you this is a ad-free game site, it always has been , several players have notified you of there not being ads, I don't know what is going on , I don't see ads for whataburger, disney movies , David or Jim are the inventors of this site many years ago and have given there free time to give us this great site, in doing so do it out of their own pocket in which they don't take paid subscriptions
    or donations, as most game sites other than green felt do have ads unless you have paid account, this is a free site , there is NO ADS on this site, maybe I suggest you address this issue with them , you may have a virus on your computer which I suggest as mentioned in your previous that you contact your internet provider to have technician come check your computer,

• What he said. There really are no ads on this site. As in zero.

• adblockerplus.com; it's free and it works. Really

• Please get your computer checked. or use the adblockerplus.com. I have never had a problem in the 3 years I have been a friend of Greenfelt. Not once. Not now, not ever. Do you have any internet protection?

• THERE ARE NO ADS HERE! Clean up you cpu and get ad block.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...