I have played this game at least 25 times and have NEVER won! I think it's fixed. Just sayin----

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 72749115
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.119 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-09-06_10:59:16_-0700_ccae3e8a0b87d6f6f7ef92850dbb746ecf9e4ca9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Five people have beat the game you linked too.

• I will try. Enjoy me some fortythieves

• I did end up finishing but took three tries. My strategy was to clear the column with the 8 of spades as the base card. You can clear the column by stacking spades on that far right column and bringing the 8 on to the stack. Then just play with consolidating more columns creating more empty columns and then you can go back into the discard pile.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited March 2019 99.13.95.92

Thanks to lasso, I won this game on the first try . Not fast, but a win. I won it before I actually registered. I was, you know, anonymous.

• OldDudeInKyotoFuOldDudeInKyotoFu REGISTERED
    edited March 2019 139.101.58.7

Doonie, most 40 Thieves games cannot be won - the chances of winning are approximately 1 in 15, or 6.6%. If you display the high scores, look at the top line. If the score isn't 104, then the game most likely cannot be won. If only a few people have played that particular game and the top score isn't 104, it may be that it's still winnable, just not easy.
    Many people, it seems to me, have the impression that all of the Solitaire games can be won and that it's simply a matter of finding the right moves. This is true of the Green Felt version of Free Cell (well, almost true) but most solitaire games have a probability of winning that is less than 100%.

• Not every game winnable in Klondike.In cases like this you can only achieve a resolution.I prefer those games,you have to work at it.That's the fun of it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...