Hopeless game numbers disappear at times. Why?

Why do the game numbers only appear part of the time in the scoreboard?

Comments

• When all played games are the same number they do not show until a different game with a higher score is played

• But why is that? I would rather know what game has tied things up.

• I have wondered about this myself, Gameguy. Sometimes they appear with 'Today's' high scores...sometimes they pop up with 'This Weeks' ...and sometimes not at all. Playing these games really makes me appreciate folks like Gameguy and the numbers they put up.
    Also wondered why the game shifts to '4 Color' after playing one of these games.

• I can only find the scores for the game of the day by going to the leaderboard page and scrolling down to hopeless scores. A pain in my behind. Is there another way? My common sense is not always engaged.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

They only show the game numbers if there are more than one game number in the list. Since they are all the same, this prevents the game number showing up in card games, which is rather pointless since all card game high scores are always for the same game #. Only in Hopeless, Sirtet, and Asteroids does that happen.

@lasso, yeah, we only have the game of the day high scores in the leader board. The user interface could be better there. We don't show it on the page because it wasn't obvious to us where it should go.

• The scoreboard below the game can provide good practice, when the scores are there, for those of us who don't really know what a good score is without having a target to shoot for!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...