no discussion allowed...These game aren't any fun anymore. you can't win a single one.

Game: klondike3
Game #: 2100788809
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
JS-Version: 2018-09-06_10:59:16_-0700_ccae3e8a0b87d6f6f7ef92850dbb746ecf9e4ca9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Nothing to discuss......................

• see what I mean

• I wish that you would quit your complaining and be glad that the site is free! All you seem to do is complain about not being able to win! TOO BAD!

• All of us on Greenfelt are tired of listening to your constant complaining! If you are still unhappy with what is happening then get off of the site totally!

• THIS STINKS !

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@cdmusic, please be nicer. Despite the message we pre-fill in the box, people don't seem to realize their bug reports are going to a public forum. People's are often frustrated when they write bug reports (I know I have to bite my tongue a lot when writing them to others), it's just par for the course, and it gives us useful info on where people's pain points are.

@woolwoman, The game you came from had 2 people win it, so it is possible. We don't design the games to be winnable or not winnable, we randomly shuffle the deck and that's what you get! You might try 1 turn Klondike, it's much easier to win. We have a lot of data on games people have played, I do wish that we had a way to organize and find easy games. But we don't right now.

• David, many times I have mentioned how MUCH I appreciate this site, your designs and upkeep, as well as addressing players comments. I still do!!!
    I believe players get annoyed with people who repeatedly complain, criticize, or get rude and nasturty
    This person has been cited as being registered for some time and having griped through out. NOT a new player. She even began with "no discussion allowed" therefore IS quite aware of this being a public forum.
    I believe this kind of communication would be better off put out of the forum once an unpleasant vine has become obvious!
    Something to consider...

• Don't tell anyone you didn't win, they'll never know. Chill

• I think we have to realise that some people only feel validated and happy if they constantly complain and criticise and consider THAT is their purpose in life - and therefore these woolwoman posts are just an indication of satisfaction and ecstasy really felt when playing the games and eliciting responses from others even if it promotes irritation from people who feel genuine pleasure when playing. Naughty children throw tantrums as attention seeking and to get noticed and sometimes are best ignored!

• @david Sorry for being as nice as I could be. I know that this is a public forum so I keep my comments to a level that is consistent with a public forum

• Always nice to start the day with pleasant,if not gay repartee.It lifts the spirits and sends us joyfully through the rest of the day.Etta James! Now your talking.

• Right on, Homedoggy & Graeme! It's good to know that someone else remembers & apprecites Etta James.

• Don't Worry -- What a great easy-going, toe-tapping, face-smiling song & video. It doesn't matter if I'm only #382 on game of the day. I did improve from #618!

• Yes Homedoggy, I have finally seen your wisdom...I see what you mean. Seeing her post made me smile and laugh a little.

• Does the word "troll" ring a bell here ?
    Looks like the same direction that the "this stinks" post generated.
    Someone desperately needs to be the center of attention.

• Like david said...they don't even realize that they are posting on a public forum. Comment if you want to, but it'll probably never reach the intended target. Perfect song @jabba...thx

• Mistinask, could be a troll, if it is, judging the comments made by everyone it's not having the desired effect. Like homedoggy said it's probably someone who doesn't even realize this is a public forum. I used to get aggravated by this person but like you said he/she keeps singing the same song. I don't expect the tune will change until games start to be won or discouragement sets in. When the next post comes up have a little chuckle :) .

This discussion has been closed.