Noprmalna funkcja bez halllo win pliz

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 3994332842
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-09-06_10:59:16_-0700_ccae3e8a0b87d6f6f7ef92850dbb746ecf9e4ca9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Nad kartami znajduje się rząd przycisków. Przycisk po prawej, po prawej stronie numeru gry, mówi "Normalne karty". Kliknij to.

• Sage... wow, very impressive. When I first saw this post I thought someone was making a joke by talking gibberish. What language is that?

• German as a little bird has told me!

• Polish ????

• If you right click somewhere on the page a box pops up. Go down to "Translate to English" and click on that...Voila

• Hmm? I thought someone? previously had mentioned that this was an English speaking site.

• Really? You can only use this site if you speak English? I think this site is open to anyone...could be wrong I guess. If I am wrong then maybe this is not the site for me. Let's try to be open and welcoming to all.

• My bad on language it is Polish , I just translated it google translator, Will always welcome new people to site despite language barrier. They just wanted normal function on Halloween cards,

• Myślę, że szałwia ciągnie twoją nogę. Sage potrafi mówić po angielsku

• Nahh...she speaks Canadian.

• Hello Kazioro. Welcome to our loving Greenfelt family where people from everywhere are encouraged to become members and to share your thoughts and ideas. Sage and DrSwansea... we are counting on you to do any translation.

• I just cut and pasted the OP's sentence into Google Translate which said it was Polish and translated it to "Normal function without halloween pleats." I typed my response into Google Translate, set it to Polish, and it was translated. It's great! We can reply, very easily, to anyone's posts, even if they're in a different language.

Nan01, someone was complaining, a week or so ago, that this site wasn't English, any more. I replied that the words on this site are always English and that they must have inadvertently changed their keyboard language.

Thank you, homedoggy, I speak Canadian, eh... but I can manage English if I have to.

• LOL Sage...don't get me started on Southern speech. Some one once said that we are all divided by the use of the same language.

• Dzięki za wskazówkę Sage, myślę, że naprawdę polubię to połączenie między kulturami.

• The pips on cards the same as notes on sheet music transcend spoken/written language and can be a shared enjoyment no matter where in the world

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...