tetris * now sudoku

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited June 2009 in Bug Reports
Hi, my PC is fairly old but I run Windows XP and Internet Explorer. For some time now - about 2 - 3 months I have not been able to use sirtet and now, suddenly this morning I can't enter any numbers into sudoku. Sirtet comes up but I cannot control the pieces. Maybe you could suggest what I may have done to my machine, as far as AVG is concerned I have no viruses.

Thanks for an otherwise very good website.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    brodnick wrote:
    Hi, my PC is fairly old but I run Windows XP and Internet Explorer. For some time now - about 2 - 3 months I have not been able to use sirtet and now, suddenly this morning I can't enter any numbers into sudoku. Sirtet comes up but I cannot control the pieces. Maybe you could suggest what I may have done to my machine, as far as AVG is concerned I have no viruses.

Thanks for an otherwise very good website.
    Do you normally use the numeric keypad for Sudoku? Do the regular numbers work for you?

In Sirtet were you using j,k,l, and space or the arrow keys? Do none of them work?

-David
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    I pushed up a change that should fix your problems. My guess is that you were using the numeric keypad for sudoku... That should now be back to the way it was a few days ago. And I tweaked Sirtet--the arrows weren't working in Safari (they seemed to work in my IE7 tests though). If they continue to not work, try the j, k, l, and space keys and let me know if those work.

It turns out getting keys to work in every browser is a major pain!

-David
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    I just fixed a separate bug that was keeping the number pad from working for me. It might have fixed it for you. I can't test the number pad on Explorer since my laptop doesn't have a number pad to test with.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...