Heartfelt Thanks

My utmost appreciation to the ones who provide this amazing site. Your generosity of time and money is so very nice for those of who get our "fix" with these games. :)

Comments

• I agree.I always look forward to playing with my solitaire friends both old and young.You are never alone on this site.Thank-you again David and Jim.Play on.

• I totally agree with the free cell games have been a blessing , and this site rocks, Thanks to all.

• I think I spend more time here than anywhere else on the internet. This is the best ! Thanks guys!

• This is a fantastic site. Great games and good people. And, best of all, NO ADS! Thank you Jim and David for all your hard work :)

• Yep. Enjoyed this for years. Many, many thanks.

• hey there guys i've been her since 2015 loved every minute of it i've talked to people all over the world. And got to know them all . Thats what will bring us all together as friends .. Special thanks to you green felt guys for letting this all happen . lol old valley boy rewind

• I've never had SO much fun in my life as I have here! Thank you SO much!

• I have to agree with all of You !!!! Is anyone from Illinois out there ??
    THANKS EVERYONE!

• I wish i was .. then we would have something to talk about ...i've seen it on the map but never been there I try not to stray to far from home ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...