missing cards

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited March 2009 in Bug Reports
recently I have encountered games in which the Queen of Spades is missing from the columns (with space left where it should be) and then the letters QC in one of the free cells. Tis morning there were several cards missing from the columns. Very weird.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    snail wrote:
    recently I have encountered games in which the Queen of Spades is missing from the columns (with space left where it should be) and then the letters QC in one of the free cells. Tis morning there were several cards missing from the columns. Very weird.
    We used to see this happen every so often when we used firefox 2.0. They seemed to have fixed the bug in firefox 3.0. The missing cards are still movable (i.e. you can still win), but you have to guess where they are. Somehow firefox gets the images messed up in its cache. I've even seen a piece of a google map get rendered instead of one of our cards. A Shift-Control-R will reload the cards and fix it.

Upgrade ( http://mozilla.com/ ). Firefox 3 is *much* better and is still receiving security updates.

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...