Jim's new baby

daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
For those of you who don't know, Green Felt is designed, built, and run by just 2 people: Jim and me.

I thought you guys might be interested that last night Jim's wife gave birth to a little baby girl. It's his first and I'd bet he'd love to have his email filled up with congratulations from you guys ;-) (all forum replies get automatically emailed to him).

Congratulations, Jim and Andrea!

-David

Comments

• When I first saw this, in the news list, I said: "Great, a new game!" Then I read the post...

A baby! Even better than a new game, a lifelong adventure.

Congratulations, and best wishes, to both you and your wife. Sage
  • Congratulations on the new baby. A new adventure awaits you and your wife. Enjoy, as they grow up fast. :D
  • Congratulations, wonderful to hear good news, well done.

:D
  • Congratulations!!!! Best wishes for a wonderful time with your new addition.

Meka
  • Well done, Andrea and Jim. Congratulations.

Have an exciting and happy time with Your girl.
    You will love it forever.

pirx
  • we just had a baby girl ourselves 3 and half months ago. It's oh-so-tiring, but oh-so-wonderful!
    Congratulations many times over!!!
  • How wonderful--a new world of experience awaits you all!

plus another Aries for the world.
  • Congratulations to you and your wife!!! Many exciting and wonderful adventures ahead of you...and...a few sleepless nights!!
  • Congratulations!

I have 2 kids myself. I can assure you it beats any game challenge.

cheers
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Thanks David; Thanks everyone! We are just coming up for air, exhausted but happy.

-Jim
  • Congrats, better late than never with this - been of the net for a bit. Hope everyone is well and good luck with sleep to all of you.

Jabba

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...