Hi everyone. I generally can figure out what the new holiday card back represent...but for the life

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1067767800

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I can't figure out what the new holiday card numbers represent. I know they're replacing the Hearts but what do the leaves represent? As always, I enjoy the Holiday cards. :). Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday coming up....July 4th.

• Canada Day, observed on July 1st, is a national holiday marking the anniversary of Confederation in 1867, when the British North America Act came into effect. ... This act united three colonies into a single country called Canada within the British Empire Thank you Google

• Maple Leaves???

• Ohhhh...Ok! That makes sense. Thanks. :)

• Happy Canada Day from British Columbia. I was in high school when there was a contest for young(?) Canadians to design a new flag for Canada. For many reasons the maple leaf is a strong symbol for Canada. For me it reminds me of the large trees that grew in the camp ground wher I spent many summers tenting, the green leaves fluttering in the morning sun and welcome shade in later heat, the brilliant fall colours (albeit much more brilliant back east), and more importantly when I see the maple leaf flag I am very proudly and warmly reminded that this is home.

• Oh so special. Thanx Homedoggy. S

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...