scores are not showing on a random basis - very annoying

Game: klondike
Game #: 34738229
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2020-05-16_19:41:12_-0700_f06495f1711fe3a4108f10f14aebc2cd651b89d9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• I play 20 - 40 games a day. Of those, at least half do not show scores of the winner and other players

• Jrogervilsack, in regards to game mentioned on klondike, the game can be won, as have played same game twice and was able to finish game scores will not show up unless you finish out the cards or give up , upon completion of game regardless of place it will show up upon completion , you can on toolbar on game screen if you don't finished you have two options to bring up yours or other players scores or by clicking on High Scores if you wish to see the scores of other players , or you can also click Give up which automatically finishes this game a screen will appear as well showing all scores this game is very winnable and easy to complete as I finished 3rd and 7th in this hand, also wanted to welcome you to greenfelt solitaire games as I see you joined yesterday, Good luck , have fun, hope this helps you get the scores your looking for. Play on , Have fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...