wrong scores

Game: klondike
Game #: 290484124
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-03-26_10:42:01_-0700_29cf6477f6a884ced4ae15f38e99308be0522b78

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Why do you say that? This is a superbly easy game and someone who is proficient in Klondike would have no problem achieving a score in less than a minute. (Don't judge by my score, I rarely play Klondike.) My Green Felt colleagues will now prove to you how this can be done...

• ox, agreed with Sage this game is fairly easy , can't brag about my score of 638th place in 2:36 , that based on scores after 12 cause people in other countries playing this particular game cause scores are base somewhat on what time of day , someone in example may have placed better than say England cause of time zones of all players around the world my explanation is why I was 638th after noon in Central Time Zone in US , my assumption of your question due to placement on scores is that so many played long before you played this game, I may be wrong as trying to discern what your forum is asking about placement of score based on time. and I do play this game of Klondike as a break from my usual games as it is a challenging games and games and scores may vary in the deal of hand, I'm rambling now and hoping this is why you are asking about your time in game , pretty sure more experienced players can figure out what you are asking in regards to this particular game number , I hope this helps you if it what you are asking , as mentioned above response maybe someone who is a lot more proficient in Klondike can help you better, Stay safe everyone, My rambling are finished now.

• That game was half won before you even draw a card.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...