my cards move around without my cursif

Game: freecell
Game #: 1416942471
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 12239.92.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.136 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-03-26_10:42:01_-0700_29cf6477f6a884ced4ae15f38e99308be0522b78

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• My cards jump around without me playing.

• The cards aren't moving on their own. You are inadvertently clicking either the left or right mouse button, which is causing the cards to move. If you click anywhere on the screen any cards that can move will do so. If the cards are moving back, to their previous positions, it's because... "You might be accidentally clicking the right mouse button—that executes the “undo” function." -David

Also, it would be best if you changed your user name from your e-mail address to something safer. Click on the Green Felt logo, in the upper left hand corner of the screen, then click on your user name, in the upper right hand corner. Click on Account Settings. Enter your password, and your new User Name, in the boxes and click the Change Username button.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Green Felt tries to be helpful and do some moves for you to save you time and mental effort. The way it works is that you can assume boring moves are done for you and just do the move you want and the game will fill in the blanks. Say, you want to move a card that is one down in a tableau, then just grab it and move it and the card that was in the way will move to say a free cell without you having to move it yourself. Likewise when dropping a card. If you'd normally need to move a card out of the way first, you can just assume the game will do it for you. Usually it will.

If you click precisely and drag only cards that are allowed and drop cards precisely where they are allowed to go, then there will be no auto moves. Clicking on the green (i.e. not on a card) does "auto play". Clicking a card without dragging will do an auto move. Hovering while dragging might get you an auto move, but you can always move somewhere else and that move will undo itself.

Have fun,
    -@jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...