Something causes my email or some other site to come on top of the Klondike game I am playing. It wi

Game: klondike
Game #: 1899898540
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_3) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.0.5 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2020-01-22_00:58:46_c7478a9afe3e519feded6e31015c330221f5effe

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

This interruption causes me to lose the connection with the game I am playing. The site changes from time to time that covers up my game and the bug does this nearly every time I play. The problem sometimes starts when I go out of bounds and this must alert the bug to act up. I have arthritis so my slips off the game do happen. These nitwits need a job and to quit acting out with old people who enjoy the games for relaxation. Any help is appreciated. I had a computer fixer come out who did not fix it and it cost me $80.00

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited February 2020 99.76.46.40

Just played the game, won the game and none of that happened. I would suggest replacing batteries in mouse and being a little more careful on left clicking or right clicking. Or as you call it,"going out of bounds." But I don't think there is a bug. Hope you can play the games and enjoy this great site, created by two men who do this outside of their regular jobs.

• 48th place in 2:17 , not going to complain , no issues on touch screen, thou till I got use to this new computer I would touch on screen by accident or rest my hand on touch pad , no mouse here tho as said may want to clean your mouse ball as had seen others remove it and soak it in vinegar or alcohol , or replace the battery in mouse. after being on this site for a while things will improve and it will show in games you play ,with practice, and patience as this is a great site as this site doesn't have pop ups or ads Play on have fun.

• If you are using a touchscreen (i.e. an iPad or iPhone) then it is very easy to do something you didn't intend. When I first began using my iPad, I was frequently put off by what seemed to be its erratic behavior. What was happening was that I was (without realizing it) performing some gesture that the iPad's operating system interpreted as an instruction to do something (e.g. switch to another app). If you are touching the screen at the very edge, depending on which edge (i.e. top, bottom, left or right) then your iPad / iPhone will switch to another screen. What exactly happens depends on several things, such as the Settings on your device, which apps are running other than Safari, and so on. If you're using an iMac, just moving the mouse cursor to the edge of the screen will trigger similar behavior.

Another factor is the sensitivity of the touchscreen. Atmospheric conditions, the condition of the skin on your fingers, and other factors will all have an impact on this. If conditions are just right, you don't even have to touch the surface of the screen - just getting the tip of your finger close to it will trigger some action on the part of the device software.

From what you've described, it sounds to me as if you are experiencing one or more of these phenomena. With your arthritis, it may be difficult to maintain precise control over where and how you touch the surface of your touchscreen.

• I think he said it was a computer.

• true @barzonymous :) but sometimes ‘computer’ is used as a generic term for any device that connects the user to the internettywebthingo. Hopefully @Lasus18 will find a solution from all the helpful advice offered.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...