"invisible" cards

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2010 in Bug Reports
I can't see the cards for any of the games! Apparently, they are there, since I can hit autofinish & then have a score appear on the leader board, but I can't see them. Not that it makes much difference in my game, but still.....

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    zardoz59 wrote:
    I can't see the cards for any of the games! Apparently, they are there, since I can hit autofinish & then have a score appear on the leader board, but I can't see them. Not that it makes much difference in my game, but still.....

What browser are you using? Have you tried reloading the page? Or restarting your browser? We haven't changed anything in a few days.

-Jim
  • aol. yes. yes. I've also tried cursing, & I'm currently looking for a goat to sacrifice. I have plenty of time to find a goat since I'm not spending any time playing solitaire :(
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Guest wrote:
    aol. yes. yes. I've also tried cursing, & I'm currently looking for a goat to sacrifice. I have plenty of time to find a goat since I'm not spending any time playing solitaire :(

Hmm. No wonder. We've never seen the AOL browser. It seems it's a derivative of Internet Explorer which is already really hard to support. You might consider downloading Firefox or Chrome. They are much better browsers in general, and as a side benefit they'll play Green Felt like a dream.

Maybe if we can find a copy we'll download it and figure out what's wrong, but don't count on it.

-Jim
  • Same deal with Firefox. Could it be because we're still on dial-up out here in the sticks? We've been too busy fighting off Mongol hordes, etc., to get wireless....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...