slow flying cards

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2010 in Bug Reports
Hello,
I have now registered. I still have slow flying cards. Is it just my computer, or is your game just sluggish for some odd reason? It used to make the move instantaneously. Can you shed some light on this problem?
sbrooks

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    sbrooks wrote:
    Hello,
    I have now registered. I still have slow flying cards. Is it just my computer, or is your game just sluggish for some odd reason? It used to make the move instantaneously. Can you shed some light on this problem?
    sbrooks

We've had reports of slowness for a while, but we haven't been able to duplicate the problem until recently. We are looking into it, but so far the cause has eluded us.

-Jim
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jim wrote:
    sbrooks wrote:
    Hello,
    sbrooks

We've had reports of slowness for a while, but we haven't been able to duplicate the problem until recently. We are looking into it, but so far the cause has eluded us.

It looks like there was a problem with at least Safari, older versions of Chrome. I put a fix in. It really should speed up Forty Thieves (near the end of the game) and Golf. Who would have guessed that Firefox would be much faster than chrome when rendering big stacks of overlapping cards. As usual I didn't test Explorer, so let us know if you see a speed up.

You may notice a subtle difference on certain games. It annoys me a but but I couldn't think of a better fix. I'm curious if anyone else notices the change.

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...