speed///

Game: klondike3
Game #: 3896273523

What would you like to see?

I JUST FINISHED A GAME IN UNDER TWO MINUTES WITH 122 MOVES AND WAS WINNER 122. THE FIRST PLACE WINNER COMPLETED THE GAME IN 39 SECONDS WITH 93 MOVES!!!!!!!! HOW DOES SOMEONE MAKE OVER 3 MOVES PER SECOND??????????????

Comments

• You'll see much faster games than 39 seconds.

• Jim and David have kept this site clean of cheats and thank you for doing so. Personally, I don't care if I lose or win as I play the game to pass the time and enjoy reading comments.

• I just wish I could win in under 5 minutes. but all very enjoyable.. win or lose. stops the senility setting in. 😀

• The moves count is for each card not how many times you touch the screen. And the fastest players use a touch pad, and some have posted videos of freecell games in the 10 second range. That is why I tried to learn games where a good score could be competitive even if a bit slower. I like playing and competing, for me, adds a bit of extra fun.
    I am old and my hands shake and sometimes twitch so being fast won't ever happen but I like keeping my mind sharp!!

• That is why those of us not into speed use the "moves" leader board option...

• Whatever happened to Duesexmachina with his 8 second Freecell games every morning?

• I got bored with Freecell. Now you’ll find me wasting time over in Hopeless-ville. Except you’ll rarely actually see any evidence of me there because several others are both better than me at it and enjoy mastering a single game the way I did with the Freecell G.o.t.D.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...