new games

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2010 in Feature Requests
would love a daily four line seven letter scrabble game :P

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    cheesy wrote:
    would love a daily four line seven letter scrabble game :P
    That sounds fun but I'm not familiar with what the "four line" signifies. Can you describe the puzzle to us?

-David
  • sorry got that totally wrong ,l meant a four word seven letter scrabble, in the newspapers that do them they are usually put in four lines, with the average score to aim for.
    But with yor fantastic system we could measure our ability against each other the only problem is that there is a book called " scrabble solver" ,but i am sure that none of us proud greenfelters would use that.
    l would love to play this on my daily commute from Kent to London.
  • it could be laid out like klondike each letter has a score 1 to 10 we woudn't need four words just one, then when we have finished the word we would hit the button and see how well we have done.
  • I'd love that too, I'm a total Scrabble nut! :D
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    [quote="Guest"l meant a four word seven letter scrabble, in the newspapers that do them they are usually put in four lines, with the average score to aim for..[/quote]

Could you take a picture of one from one of the newspapers and upload it? Or do you know the name of an online paper that has one?

-Jim
  • Also, the Irish Daily Mail have scrabblegramms, but there is no online version, not sure if the English equivalent has them but it might be worth a look

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...