I prefer playing games that have only been won zero, once or twice. please show chart.

Game: klondike
Game #: 1893252367

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I want to play hard games only. Please show chart so I can select game without having to waste time clicking through list. Duwayne

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We've tried doing that in the past. The problem is that our data isn't set up to do that efficiently and the queries to choose games like that were too slow for the site. It's something that we'd like to do at some point.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited September 2019 99.243.151.188

As David said, there's no simple way to judge which games are difficult, or easy, without playing them yourself. A game that you find difficult might be easy for other people and a game that you find easy might be difficult for other people.

Click on the New Game button (on the left, under the Green Felt logo), of any game. Then click on the High Scores button to see if the game's ever been played. Keep doing this until you get a game that has no scores or very few scores. Clicking five or six times should be enough to find one.

Alternately, click on the yellow game number of any game. (To the right of Auto Finish.) You can enter any number from 1 to 999999999 then click Enter (on your keyboard) to play that game. Start at 1000000, or the number of your choosing, and keep going. Most people who play games in order start with game # 1, so I suggest you start somewhere else.

• Also, if you enjoy Freecell... There is a General Discussion post entitled "This Game is a Bear" were some of the nice folks let each other know which games are toughest and challenge each other to play.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...