Performance of animations

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2010 in Bug Reports
Game: golf
Game #: 113351131
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_4; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Safari/533.18.5

Please describe the problem in detail:
Towards the end of any game, the card movement animation gets progressively slower.

Please fix ASAP.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Guest wrote:
    Towards the end of any game, the card movement animation gets progressively slower.

Please fix ASAP.

Sorry for the slowness. If this used to be fast (and I'm assuming it was), then this is almost certainly a problem on your end. Try restarting Safari, quitting other applications or rebooting.

-Jim
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jim wrote:
    If this used to be fast (and I'm assuming it was), then this is almost certainly a problem on your end.
    No, I can reproduce it. Both Safari and Chrome grind to a halt—the frame rate gets progressively worse during the game. I think it might be the css sprites but I haven't tested that theory.

-David
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    david wrote:
    jim wrote:
    If this used to be fast (and I'm assuming it was), then this is almost certainly a problem on your end.
    No, I can reproduce it. Both Safari and Chrome grind to a halt—the frame rate gets progressively worse during the game. I think it might be the css sprites but I haven't tested that theory.
    I put a fix in for this. Let me know if you see an improvement.

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...