Need new free cell games

Why am I getting the same free cell games over and over? Why are there no new games?

Game: freecell
Game #: 193466810
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 11_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/604.3.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15B93 Safari/604.1
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited July 2019 99.243.157.74

You don't have to play the same few games over and over... there are 999,999,999 games, of each kind, on this site

Repeating games happens to everyone now and again... as you'll find by searching the forum.

You can reach all the Games of the Day, by clicking on the links in the Leaderboard. You can also click on the yellow, underlined, Game of the day, under the Green Felt logo, in the upper left hand corner, of any game. Also, for more games...

Click on the New Game button (on the left, under the Green Felt logo), of any game. Then click on the High Scores button to see if you've played it before. Keep doing this until you get a game you don't have a score on, because you haven't played it. Or just click it five or six times. You should get a game you haven't played, by then.

Alternately, click on the yellow game number of any game. (To the right of Auto Finish.) You can enter any number from 1 to 999999999 then click Enter (on your keyboard) to play that game.

• With all due respect on June 21st, I made a statement regarding different Free Cell games so games will not repeat over and over on you, on the Free Cell games screen on toolbar , slide over towards right and you will see , Game Number all way on right click open and clear that number by clicking Backspace then type in any game number from 1-9999999999 then click Enter, so you can choose which games you want, this may help you with your ongoing issue. Good Luck , Have fun!

• Dadgumit, I am getting old Sage beat my message by 2 seconds, on new free cell games,

• I started at game #1 and now I'm only at 17220. Its only been little over 2 years. So I've got a lot of games to play.

• LOL Gerald! I would say it's more a case of great minds thinking alike... and simultaneously. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...