Consistent incorrect scoring on Addiction Solitaire

URL: /
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Hi,, When I play Addiction Solitaire I seldom agree with the score that shows up at the end of a game.
I know that scoring starts with Card #4 and continues with all cards following if of the correct suit.
Okay, I've got that. So could someone explain to me why by my count I can score 15 points and the computer says my score is 10.
Below are some of the scoring that I have encountered.: My score that I just add up off the screen listed first, and the computer score second::
5-2
20-8
39-37
15-10
22-20
. And yes, I know that the scoring starts with Card #4 and continues if following cards are in the correct order and suit.
And that face cards score 2 points each so a complete run from Card #4 thru the King scores 13 points.
But really why is there such a disparity and so often. Not just once in a blue moon.
Thanks for your attention.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi @HH77, if you post a screenshot of the board and the high score table, or at least give us the game number and your score, then we can look at the board to see if the score agrees with what we intended.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...