False pride...

Klondike game 1622480423, it's been nearly 2 weeks and I'm still in first place.
Can someone someone shunt me down the board so I can reboot my PC and get on with my life please?

Comments

• Congrats on your 1st place by moves @Keithw ! If you tap on the ‘time’ tab you will rocket down into 4th place (at the time of typing this). Hope this helps you to move on with your life :)

• May I suggest trying to beat some of the scores documented in Free Cell, those times are way out there. Forty Thieves is a fun game, but a low percentage of winning and getting low times or moves. I play for fun only, I don't focus on scores or times or moves,

• I actually played freecell for years before moving on to Klondike, I don't recall ever coming first there...
    I highlighted that particular game because when I come in first place I usually get knocked down within minutes and this game just hung in there and I figured it was maybe an anomaly. I play moves because I'm on a PC running Linux and it isn't tuned for games so actually runs slower than Windows but doesn't break down as often.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...