I’m getting the same batch of games over and over. I want new games.

Game: freecell
Game #: 616115800
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 11_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/604.3.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15B93 Safari/604.1
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• On your free cell game screen on toolbar click game # and hit backspace to clear , then you have a multitude of games from #1 -9999999999 to choose from you can type in any number you want to play and click enter, Have fun.

• Repeating games happens to everyone now and again... as you'll find by searching the forum.

As well as riverrat55's excellent suggestion, you can reach all the Games of the Day, by clicking on the links in the Leaderboard. You can also click on the New Game button (on the left, under the Green Felt logo), of any game. Then click on the High Scores button to see if you've played it before. Keep doing this until you get a game you don't have a score on, because you haven't played it. Or just click it five or six times. You should get a game you haven't played, by then.

• Long ago and far away I made a chart of numbers and checked off Freecell games, in order. I got the idea from an aunt (God rest her soul). That sheet of paper was thrown out. Wish I had kept it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...