bug

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2010 in Bug Reports
when I click on a card, there is long delay before I see any reaction. When the card finally moves, it then becomes stalled half way to its destination. This has persisted for several days.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    kom1 wrote:
    when I click on a card, there is long delay before I see any reaction. When the card finally moves, it then becomes stalled half way to its destination. This has persisted for several days.

Can you tell me what web browser and operating system you are using? I see that we have a user named "kom1" but they haven't logged since 2007. Is that you? Do you normally play anonymously?

-David
  • I'm using Windows and Yahoo browser. I am registered but normally play without logging in.
    kom1
  • my 40 theives bug still is not resolved. I click on a card and there is a long pause before the reaction. Then the card moves haltingly, moving part way and pausing a second and third time before finally arriving at its destination. What can I do. I use Windows o.s. and Yahoo browser.
    kom1
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    kom1 wrote:
    my 40 theives bug still is not resolved. I click on a card and there is a long pause before the reaction. Then the card moves haltingly, moving part way and pausing a second and third time before finally arriving at its destination. What can I do. I use Windows o.s. and Yahoo browser.
    kom1

Sorry about that. I can't duplicate your problem here, so it's hard to fix it. I'm guessing that it used to be faster for you? If so, do you remember when it got slow?

It's possible that your computer is either bogged down (virus?) or you are using an old browser. You might a try a recent Firefox or Chrome and see if you have better luck.

Please let us know if anything helps

Thanks for reporting the problem again,
    -Jim
  • Yes, it used to be instantaneous. The change occurred less than two weeks ago. It wasn't a gradual slowing down, but a total transformation all at once.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...