selections going backward

Game: freecell
Game #: 1620548291
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• selections moving backward

• more than 2 weeks of mid-game selections moving backward - undoing themselves back to beginning move

• The game, itself, is not making automatic moves. You are inadvertently clicking either the left or right mouse button, which is causing them. If you click anywhere on the screen any cards that can move will do so. If the cards are moving back, to their previous positions, it's because... "You might be accidentally clicking the right mouse button—that executes the “undo” function." -David

• Back on your job helping others , welcome back Sage from your trip , hope you had a good time!

• I have noticed that if I let two fingers accidentaly touch my touchpad it responds as an undo move.

• Thanks very much, riverrrat55... I had a lovely time. :)

• I have the same problem with my new Acer Aspire, using the touchpad with the double tap as it has no left and right buttons. Totally trashes your times and is so frustrating!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...