"New game" on Seahaven Towers

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2010 in Bug Reports
Game: sht
Game #: 1112406650
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/533.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.1.2 Safari/533.18.5

Please describe the problem in detail:

I find it annoying when I click "new game" and get a game I had played and won 1/2 hour earlier.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Steve wrote:
    I find it annoying when I click "new game" and get a game I had played and won 1/2 hour earlier.

That is not supposed to happen.

If you are not logged in you should get the game of the day first then random games which should never duplicate since there are so many to choose from.

If are logged in, after playing the game of the day you should get only games you haven't played before but that someone else has played.

I usually only play one game a day so I wouldn't notice if this wasn't working as planned. Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into it.

-Jim
    BTW, are logged in when you see the repeats?
  • FYI, i have been having same problem. Yes I've been logged in when it happens.
  • Same thing just happened to me in Scorpion game #957833464. I was signed in.
    I see the problem. Our technique of giving people games that others have already played backfired and we ended up giving you repeat games. This should be fixed now.

Let us know if this is not the case,
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...