Spider game not working

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2010 in Bug Reports
Game: spider
Game #: 1936109397
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Please describe the problem in detail:
Can't move a completed stack to top building piles, Same problem in internet explorer.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Hawthorn4 wrote:
    Can't move a completed stack to top building piles, Same problem in internet explorer.

Sorry about that. Especially with spider where you invest so much time into a game.

Were you playing anonymously? I don't see a game with your username. I tried checking some anonymous games near the time you posted this, but I didn't see any that ended with a completed pile.

Did you "give up" once you got stuck? If you do I can try and replay your game to see why it wasn't working.

-Jim
  • It's doing the same thing to me. I just completed all eight stacks on Game 1381209538 without being able to move any stacks. It did the same thing last night.

//Using Mozilla.
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    srite wrote:
    It's doing the same thing to me. I just completed all eight stacks on Game 1381209538 without being able to move any stacks. It did the same thing last night.

sirte,

Impressive! And sorry about that. Did you give up at the end? If you don't "give up" when you get stuck I can't see your game.

-Jim
  • Well, I didn't hit the "give up" button, sorry. I'll remember to do that if the problem recurs; however, the game worked fine for me just now. I completed Game #:826309680 with no problem.

Anyway, I'd like to compliment and thank you for your site--I really enjoy it. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...