Score reporting

Game: freecell
Game #: 1279982273

What would you like to see?

Reported score is difficult to read because of dark color on dark color. Also, why are all scores "52"

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2019 99.243.152.69

I can answer your second question: Every time you move a card to a foundation your score increases by 1 and there are 52 cards in a deck. So, the winning score for every game that only uses one deck of cards is 52. For games that use two decks of cards, the winning score is 104 or 52 x 2.

• Hopefully Jim or David may possibly answer your first query regarding dark color on dark color greenfelt background is green like a card table or most pool tables, all games on this site have different score schemes in scoring. hope this helps! Hello Sage!!!!!!!!!!

• Did some research thou don't know what computer you use, but if you type in your search engine or URL , how to brighten screen on laptop or computer , and list what computer you use it will give you information , mine gave me a useful youtube video for steps to brighten your dark screen,

• Hello riverrat55! :) :) :)

• a friend of mine contacted me on your issue and gave a few suggestions that their laptop brightens up when they plug in to charge the battery, or contact your carrier of your internet service to guide you on the phone of or have them come out to check it out.or maybe your battery may need to be replaced.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...