Scott Walker

'Make it easy on yourself'.Still one of my all-time favourites.Sad to see one of the Walker brothers leave us.'

Comments

• "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore."

• Here is a classic of Scott Walker dedicated to my friend.

• Just listened to your Scott Walker video.Takes me back a few years.Had a number of L.P's.Gave them all away when C.D's came into fashion.Now L.P's are back.What perfect judgment! Hope you are still making good progress.Fine weather this side of the pond,busy in the garden,teaching Treacle to mow the lawns.Will keep in touch.Look after yourself.

• graeme and grateful could bring back some memories for you. Not familiar with Mr. Walker , as seen he and the Walkers on his youtube page , had been around for years. as you know am a old school rocker and some older heavy metal , and psychodelics like Pink Floyd, Jefferson Starship, I still have a few old LP's left , most of mine were stolen or never returned living with all kinds of people in my younger days still have mostly cassettes and stuff I recorded years ago. but occasionally listen to different stuff on my music forum , some I had heard before and when I send a video out did listen to a few of Scott Walker when sending it.Glad you enjoyed it and the memories, When Treacle mows yard videotape it and send to youtube and will check it out. Hope you and the wife are well and big hello to all, Take Care my friend.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...