I didn't win, and I am very upset. So i am going to cry now! Bye!!

Game: klondike
Game #: 497494563
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 11316.165.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.122 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-03-21_00:23:48_-0700_bbc1a08bb630422e2e71f14dfa231d0cc234e383

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Hello Savannah, I don't play klondike , but saw your forum post, also see you are just recently new to this site, don't know if you have played 1 game or 10+ , some of the players on this site would and myself would urge you to keep playing , relax, have fun, keep playing klondike you will get the hang of it, this site is different entirely than other game sites , it just as a friend on here says practice,practice, practice, it gets better once you learn all the functions of a particular game, might suggest explore the site and all the features as for newcomer you learned quickly by placing a forum, there is a lot of great players on site would be estatic to offer you help , and you will get better by continuing playing klondike and other games on this site , hang in there , take your time , enjoy yourself, most important have fun. Take Care.

• howdy Savannah! B) i agree 100% with Gerald, he knows what he is talking about and is a great friend for this site, as are so many others .. .. .. hang in there, have a groovy day!

• Hello Savannah.Klondike is my favourite game.It's taken me years to become reasonably good at it and it may take you some time too.Gerald is right.No easy way.just practice.You will play against players who play every day but don't become discouraged.Take your time and enjoy yourself.You will improve.We've all been there.If you are new to the game,don't play the leader board until you are more confident with your game.Play the everyday games.I still do that myself.Look forward to seeing you improve,will keep an eye out for you.You don't play rugby by any chance do you?

• I won the game and I think Savannah is possibly making fun of the people who actually do get upset when they don't win a game.

• On reflection,I'll second that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...