No Speed Required

Today's Flower Garden, Pyramid, and of course Hopeless provide the opportunity to get a competitive score without being the
fastest mouse in the west! Perseverance is rewarded and you don't have to worry about "cheaters". ;)

Comments

• I only recently discovered Flower Garden which I think is my favorite "puzzle" solitaire game. When it's solvable it often looks impossible at first glance. The one today is unsolvable I guess - and points out how silly the high score list can be B^) My mouse click speed was only good enough for a 2 sec speed score....

• I'm still trying to catch on to it, learning a new game can be frustrating. I can't even get a point on games like spider and scorpion! Hopefully with time.

• It's not just the mouse click but anticipation of the mind and positioning/hovering strategically.
    Thanks for the Hopeless daily game number, for some reason it was the only way I could get on green felt game yesterday

• Glad to post it when it disappears. It is really frustrating on a Hopeless single color game of the day to not get my fix because the numbers go away.

• Flower garden is like chess to me. I have to think 4-5 moves ahead.

• I'm still learning with Flower Garden and when it works I sometimes have a hard time understanding what I did to make it work! That's what makes it so interesting to me B^)

• Some days I'm glad I don't have to get a game out more than once, because I also have a hard time figuring out how I managed it the first time

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...