Winning with skill, not luck.

Game: addiction
Game #: 432596333

Eliminate shuffles and only play winnable games. Also list move number.

What would you like to see?

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited March 2019 99.243.174.33

Only winning winnable games takes less skill than winning a game you don't know is winnable or not. Perhaps, rather than calling it winning, call it completing. It's not all about winners and losers but developing your individual skill at a game and maybe even surprising yourself. And... how do you determine if a game is winnable or not and winnable to whom, the best player at the game, who's invested many, many hours of play into improving their skill, or someone who's playing the game for the first time?

• even if I loose every game for me it is having fun......

• I agree with Sage.These games are not just about winning but about completing and resolving the game.These games can be the hardest where speed doesn't count.I have spent 12 minutes getting 16 cards into their respective formations,the most that could be moved,and had more satisfaction with that than knocking out 52 cards in 23 seconds.Gerald's right,win or lose,it's the enjoyment but also the challenge of these games,whether you play for yourself or against others......whatever game you choose to play.Luck plays little part in these games.Just enjoy yourself,appreciate this site,Ive tried most of the others and this is the best.

• Thanks @Sage, @graeme, for the insight, and agree with both these comments and the message it entails , and this site will be fun, competative, regardless of this game or the others offered here. And possible warm friends , and away to reach out and ask for help , play on have fun.

• yeah, the games r pretty good, but really, i come here for the food .. .. .. u gotta try the hot wings! yee haw!!! ;)

• Wish I had some, do you deliver , can enjoy with some games. Hello

• get that bleu cheese ready, im on my way .. .. .. now where did i put that magic carpet?
    hmmm, i sense a vid clip a-comin, hee hee

• Nope, winning is everything.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...