Saint Patrick's Day visual effect

Game: addiction
Game #: 1428819810
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5) AppleWebKit/600.8.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0.8 Safari/600.8.9
JS-Version: 2019-03-17_01:49:12_-0700_723fea1b90157fb8799c190bfe728b8e6dd6e08d

In general I'm not a fan of the holiday variations in the cards. But I tolerate the Christmas imagery on the cards for one day, and the like.

Today (Saint Patrick's Day) is different. These little green shamrocks feel like after-images. They positively hurt my eyes and I'm sure they hurt other people's eyes. I can sit out on my playing for one day and it won't kill me; but please consider not monkeying with the card designs. Thank you.

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• You can forgo the shamrocks by clicking normal cards if they are causing any problems for you, it is a available feature on most games, if implemented.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited March 2019 99.13.95.92

Yay! I can look forward to so many posts about people hating the holiday cards and not realizing there is an option for the normal deck right there... Love the shamrocks, Green Felt Guys!

• thanks barzonmous for post on holiday cards, am anticipating many complaints , tho enjoy them myself but as mentioned some can't figure out there is an option on multiple games of choosing on toolbar, NORMAL CARDS
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you barzonymous and everyone.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited March 2019 99.13.95.92

Thank you. You too. I think these are the best St Patrick's Day cards they've done. Subtle.

I admire your patience with the never-ending holiday card complaints. I just scream soundlessly-"NORMAL CARDS!!!!!"

• I agree, barzonymous. These holiday cards are more subtle and I'm not having the same trouble viewing them as I had with the Valentine's Day cards. I love ALL the holiday cards but usually change back to the normal cards after a couple of games. This time I'm continuing to use them. They're great!

• I swear, it was not me!

• I know it wasn't you , your to busy sending awesome video's , Thanks! think the rain will be gone for awhile here , glad spring will be here next week and looking up, Thanks again for Stevie Ray, he can play a mean guitar even behind his back. Take Care my friend, and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you.

• I have it on very good authority that jim and david had nothing to do with the card change this time. Leprechauns were observed monkeying around behind a computer and if left unchanged...there might be a pot of gold for a lucky few.

• Even if Jim or David had nothing to do with the card change I do wish them a Happy St. Patrick's day as well as @homedoggy, many thanks to the Leprechaun.

• just took a picture of that Leprechaun

• To me, these cards looked like a conscious attempt to make special cards that users wouldn't complain about. I came here to complement Jim and Dave for doing this since this was the first holiday that I didn't immediately hit the "normal cards" button. Apparently, some still hate them. Good try, though B^)

• also caught this one of that leprechaun

• These are great cards and they could use a variation for Christmas. Brilliant!

• I like the St. Patrick's Day cards!! Thank you. :)

• Love the shamrocks!! Thank you! Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all. 🍀

• Sorry. Didn’t know about the command. I don’t know why these shamrocks especially hurt my eyes ... maybe because they look like afterimages.

• It is almost 9pm pacific time. I have had such a busy day and just turned on my IPAD. I am so glad I did not miss the St. Patrick's Day cards. I love the bright green shamrocks. They brought a warm smile to my spirit. To Jim and David ... thank you so much for using some of your precious time to give I would think many thousands a happy 'green' hug on St. Patrick's Day.

• Cool cards , Thanks @Jim and @David, Can we keep them ? Hello Rev good to here from you, after midnight here in Tennessee so will still wish you and all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

If you add ?theme=stpatricks to the end of any Green Felt web address you will get the St. Patrick's cards. For instance: https://greenfelt.net/sht?theme=stpatricks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...