THERE IS NO WINNING THIS GAME

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 166159626
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.119 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-09-06_10:59:16_-0700_ccae3e8a0b87d6f6f7ef92850dbb746ecf9e4ca9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• UN WINNABLE GAME

• some games have at least one winning solution, freecell for example
    some games dont, pyramid is one
    does anybody know what games always have at least one winning solution, besides freecell?

• How can it be an unwinnable game if people have won it?

• I feel there is no winning in Greenfelt Solitaire, draw three - the only winners are the CHEATERS!!!!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Please don't accuse people of cheating. Some games are just harder than others!

• And again, if it's a totally unwinnable game, people would not be winning. I love the hard games. I love learning from the ones who win how to make a score better. Win or lose-it's just fun.

• I doubt if anyone would bother to play these games if they were all unwinnable.It's practise.practise,practise and the experience that comes with it.Just enjoy the very act of playing.Not the end of the world if you lose........try again and again and again until you achieve a result.Sooner or later you will.

• Hello graeme, tucsonsky,homedoggy everybody catch a nap with time change coming this weekend may need that extra hour of sleep we will loose, awaiting advancing possible severe thunderstorms and lightning coming from southwest into Western parts of Tennessee Valley, 63 F at 9:09 AM. Have a good weekend everyone,

• It's dark and dreary in Memphis.

• I completely forgot about that

• Good to hear from you graeme just thought about you again today as I was just watching some of Six Nations Rugby Scotland vs. Wales. since you mentioned that you were a rugby fan some time back, having tough time with watching as with storms satellite keeps going out, oh! well use to it here as ol' saying goes wait 5 minutes and things will change something of that nature, hope you enjoyed your anniversary , Take Care my friend, bellyrubs for Treacle and best wishes to the wife.

• Thanks Gerald.Good game.Wales won a tough game.If we win against Ireland next week we'll have won the Grand Slam.That's a hard game to come.We'll see .Anniversary went well.Treacle now fully grown and still up to no good.I hope your health is improving and I'll drink to that with a very large glass of Shiraz.Cheers my friend.

• graeme, I am raising my mug of Almond Amaretto Cappuccino, CHEERS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...